ADVERTISEMENT

Contingent B1G Championship Game Housing/Rental

grovecity12

Oct 17, 2016
Hey eveyone. I hope this post allowed here. I am an OSU fan looking to connect with a group of UM fans that plan to go to the B1G Champ game in Indy this year.

A group of me and about 8-10 friends go every year. We usually get a hotel and then cancel if the Buckeyes do not make it to the game. This year though we found a really awesome house that sleeps up to 13 and is about 2 blocks from Lucas Oil stadium. I currently have it reserved for 6 people, for the nights of Friday Dec. 2 and Saturday Dec. 3. I have booked through "homeaway". My issue is that they require 45 days to cancel and get a full refund, but they have agreed to give me a full refund if the house rebooks after I cancel for the same dates. Since it is looking very much like the team from B1G East division will be either Mich or OSU, I wanted to get the word out to see if any Mich fans would want to rebook it after the game Nov. 26 if Mich wins and goes to Indy to play. The current cost for 6 people is about $1,700. The owner charges a little bit more as people are added. If you have ever tried to book for a group for this event then you know how hard it is to find a good place with flexible cancellations for a larger group. Here is a link to the house. Please note, I am not affliated with the owners at all. https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p650658vb?uni_id=1198447

No money or formal agreement is required at all. The demand for their properties seems to be pretty high so I think I am still going to take the chance and book it, but I just wanted to get the word out to hedge my bet a little bit incase OSU doesn't make it. Let me know if you want to work together. Like I said we go every year that OSU is in, and it looks like this will probably be an OSU/UM battle from the East for a while. Thank you. Zach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT