ADVERTISEMENT

CMFT hates us. He gets the B1G to cancel the BYU and Miami games...

Socal4mich

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2006
Westlake Village
Why can't we have nice things? I blame him as he has had the most to benefit from the conference only schedule.

Both games would have been historic ass kickings. That is exactly what I needed, post-lockdown. But no.

After yesterday, the basement has a running thesis:
- Since EVERY team couldn't practice in Spring or Fall camp, then it levels the playing field.
- A level playing field is what they need to "get up to speed" with the new scheme installation and roster hole patching activities.
- "veteran" quarterback play is a big plus. They have Rocky. :eek: (editors note: Dwan Mathis would be 10x better than any QB on their roster)

I hope to have practice reports soon. Thus far, we have these highlights:

Guys that gained weight needed to get stronger: Three DT's at 330 Lbs. (sounds 3/4 D to me). Not seeing quick twitch there.
Guys that lost weight needed to get faster. (Fletcher lost 10 lbs at DE and is down to 245).
Guys that were quick, gained weight, must have done it because they didn't lose any speed (Simmons allegedly up 10 to 225 pounds at viper). Harvey is up to 240 at LB.

This all make sense as to why CMFT had the team do nothing but S&C over the first 3-4 weeks of pseudo camp.

First practice, ever, for CMFT, was Monday the 21st of September. I hope to get some input this week.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News