ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Chips: The Very Latest On Rocco Spindler

EJ Holland

Recruiting Monkey
Apr 25, 2019
Chicago
Here are tonight's Blue Chips...

*** A lot of picks have come in for Rivals100 Clarkston (Mich.) High offensive lineman Rocco Spindler to land at Notre Dame. So is this one over? Not at all. Those picks seem to be 'trendy' and based on perceived momentum. As of this second, I still plan on being at Spindler's commitment ceremony. Spindler has yet to inform either staff of his decision, so this is not a situation where reporters know where Spindler is going ahead of time.

*** Now, I'm not saying that Spindler won't pick Notre Dame tomorrow. But right now, there is nothing factual or concrete that is going to lead me to change my pick, which I've had in for Michigan for a year. I'm not going to follow this pick train because it's the popular thing to do. Nobody outside of the Spindler household knows of his decision, so again, there is still a very real chance that he ends up breaking the crystal ball and siding with Michigan.

*** Spindler is still on his hiatus, so there was no contact between him and either school today. Spindler knows which school he's picking and will inform the staffs 30 minutes beforehand, per his father who stated as such on a local Detroit radio station today. I did speak to Michigan sources today, and the mood remains indifferent. There is still a feeling that this one could go either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News