ADVERTISEMENT

Black lives matter! Just ask Sharpton and Obama, they'll tell you

GoBlueJagaloon

Sophomore
Aug 7, 2014
Michigan
seriously why is it so hard to understand that if your out there being thugs and committing crimes then you might end up getting shot by the police? Rioting and looting the local footlocker doesn't really help your cause either...

Its all about money bud and I assure you that caring about people is NOT the primary issue. This board is about Michigan football. I know you post here and I respect you so I am not being a jack***, however, this is the one place where we can have fun jabbing back and forth with our adversaries and hope as a bonded group of devoted fans that Harbaugh will lead us to victories. We live in a heavy ole world my friend and our country right now is truly struggling with many issues and that speaks volumes about the current leadership. Let's talk fooball and forget all that bullshit because that is exactly what that is. There has NEVER been a time in our history where so much bullshit being stirred with race, politics, education, law enforcement, etc and it has even dribbled into football with the sudden focus on concussions (Girls soccer has a bunch as well) and the brutality of the sport. Our current leadership is a puppet for MANY special interest groups and it is a result of a total lack of leadership. Reminds of Michigan under Mary Sue Coleman. Don't get upset about it God is in ultimate control so what they say and do does not matter. Let's focus on the Big Blue!!!!!!! Sept 3 is CLOSE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Agree w scfanblue, let's keep the race and biased news out of the blue sports issues.

I bring it up because a college football player was shot and #BLM is all in a uproar over it.
So are you condoning the guy in Cincinnati that was shot in the head by a lying cop or the guy in SC that was shot in the back? Really? Really? Clearly they committed crimes but they didn't deserve to be shot like an animal! Unreal

So are you condoning the guy in Cincinnati that was shot in the head by a lying cop or the guy in SC that was shot in the back? Really? Really? Clearly they committed crimes but they didn't deserve to be shot like an animal! Unreal
That stuff happens to white people too though.

Pretty sure that the Cincy cop is facing a murder charge... So clearly that wasn't ok....

This country is in a twisted spot right now - certainly rioting and the like isn't the answer, but it's also clear that the animosity is at a terrible level right now. Felt like progress was being made at a lot of levels, but also feels like it one step forward, two steps back. It's also clear that a lot of people use this animosity to their political advantage on both sides....

seriously why is it so hard to understand that if your out there being thugs and committing crimes then you might end up getting shot by the police? Rioting and looting the local footlocker doesn't really help your cause either...

STFU and go somewhere else in your desperate search for attention.

Idiot.

I'd love to speak with you about this, but you found the wrong board. We are all about Michigan sports and not Politics. We have enough anxiety with sports and Me with Breathing to go into the darkness and discuss Politics. GBGB"74

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT