ADVERTISEMENT

Big series for the Tigers starting tonight in Minnesota. Galarraga needs

BigTenKing

Heisman
Oct 26, 2002
a bounceback game after two rough starts, and the Tigers need to show the Twins that they can win in that awful dome of theirs. Looking forward to this series as the Tigers are finally playing well against their own division for the first time in three years (9-5 so far vs. AL Central teams). The Wednesday night game scares the crap out of me as they are experimenting with WIllis (why now but that is the question for another day) in an important divisional game. It puts some pressure on the club to win tonight,, because with WIllis pitching tomorrow I'd say our chances of beating the Twins is low. Hopefully our pitching will hold up as the Metrodome is a scary place to play if you're not getting strong pitching.

I do worry that teams are starting to figure out Galarraga a little bit

He's not bad as a #4/#5 starter, but I think, realistically, that is what he is. Verlander and Jackson, though, have high-end talent.

I guess we all can move on with the Willis experiment- 3 Inns 3 runs and 6

hits already. Let's all face it , he tried very hard but doesn't have it!. Jeremy is also out somewhere never to be the same first 2 inning HR server anymore. Nate is done and so the Tigers better get the hitters making contact and the young guys need to do well and the Bull pen needs to come in early to save them so we can keep the pitch counts down to not ruin their arms. Gosh, MLB and it's not like the 50's and 60's where a guy could pitch 200+ every year and didn't use steriods nor a trainor and weight room. GBGB "74

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT