ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball recruiting

momoney4015

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2009
Belleville Michigan
Good morning MICHIGAN. BASKETBALL friends rocket WATTS has committed to Michigan State do not know how Izzo is going to get this kid in school he ask absolutely no grades to Get in school is it tending to prep school in Ohio pine And my last question is will Michigan bring another player in the class of 2019. GO BLUE

Good morning MICHIGAN. BASKETBALL friends rocket WATTS has committed to Michigan State do not know how Izzo is going to get this kid in school he ask absolutely no grades to Get in school is it tending to prep school in Ohio pine And my last question is will Michigan bring another player in the class of 2019. GO BLUE
My sister in law went to school with Magic, she said he was not even close to being ready for college. Teachers gave him a pass because who he was. So MSU will find a way.

Coach B will find a good fit,I am sure of that.

Any news on Tyrese Hewey from Licking Heights!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT