ADVERTISEMENT

As per ChicagoBlue Harbaugh is not making many friends with Media,,

Ok, gun to your head for your answer. Is this roster thing REALLY being done just so he can keep "competition" at a premium in his teams eyes, does he just really want to be a PIA to the other coaching staffs or is there another answer??

the best way to handle prickhead is to ignore any and all of his postings. he doesn't exist so don't help him out.

My comment/question doesn't so much refer to the media as it does to the opposing teams out there. Just curious as to what you legitimately believe his reasoning is? I don't buy the "competition factor". I think he's just trying to shield his depth chart from the other team to keep them albeit slightly in the dark.

I think some of Harbaugh's antics such as the releasing of the depth charts and rosters has a purpose, but not because it provides an advantage over other teams. For the most part they can figure out who is playi g by who has played before. If a player hasn't played before it doesn't matter because there is no game film anyway.

Harbaugh's actions are contrived and his anti-Media, anti-everyone else is designed to make it an us versus the world for the team. I suppose if you recruit the type of played who responds to those contrived efforts, it's a positive.

I think some of Harbaugh's antics such as the releasing of the depth charts and rosters has a purpose, but not because it provides an advantage over other teams. For the most part they can figure out who is playi g by who has played before. If a player hasn't played before it doesn't matter because there is no game film anyway.

Harbaugh's actions are contrived and his anti-Media, anti-everyone else is designed to make it an us versus the world for the team. I suppose if you recruit the type of played who responds to those contrived efforts, it's a positive.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!

Sucks the head.

When was the last time franklin beat Michigan??

49-10=the ultimate embarrassment!

joe ped=the biggest scum bag and college football history

AND now...he is paying for his crimes burning in hell for eternity!

PEDO state=most overrated team in college football this year

WE OWN...PEDO state!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT