ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody get their season tickets yet?

Bob Miller

All-American
Jun 25, 2001
Out of the media biz by choice, so I bought a season ticket. Hoping the ticket office can meet my request of high up in Section 12!

I called on Monday and they said that they were being mailed this week and next. This will be my 2nd year in section 12 - to me, you can't beat it!

I called on Monday and they said that they were being mailed this week and next. This will be my 2nd year in section 12 - to me, you can't beat it!

Thanks. Had season tickets for years in old section 10 (the Section 12 equivalent before the refurbishing).
Spent a dozen years in the press box and I'm happy to be back in the stands. Old press box was the best seat in the building. New press box is just about the worst viewpoint.

Dang- could have asked today- we were at Yost and talked with Matt Trevor. But it's good to know that it should be soon. We have a game on Oct. 2!

Edit- just as I was typing that, the mailman came by. Tickets got here!

Last edited:
Clearly no season tix for me, but I'm hoping to be in the house for the Michigan Tech series in October. I've only been to a handful of games at Yost since I moved almost ten years ago, so it'll be great to see a couple!

That'll be the weekend they honor the 1996 championship team as well!

Clearly no season tix for me, but I'm hoping to be in the house for the Michigan Tech series in October. I've only been to a handful of games at Yost since I moved almost ten years ago, so it'll be great to see a couple!

That'll be the weekend they honor the 1996 championship team as well!

I got my desired seat in the top row of Section 12. We'll have to make a post-game trip to Grizzly Peak, Tim, for posterity sake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT