ADVERTISEMENT

A word of thanks

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
While I was at the UM Club of Greater Detroit this week, Seth from MGoBlog made a really poignant note at the end of it. He said that if it weren’t for the fans, for the passion of Michigan, that we wouldn’t be sitting up at the front talking to other fans or do what we do on a daily basis.

And it’s so true.

In a business full of unnecessary egos and those who feel like they’re important, we are covering a team because of the passion of the fanbase. Because people care enough about it all that we’re able to do what we do.

I wouldn’t be where I am today without you all. As we’ve seen the growth from a message board community, our social media is growing faster. We’re coming along. It took some time, we’re going on three years and we’ve taken our lumps. People talking about us and being unnecessarily compared. We’ve heard and seen it all but we power through.

We wouldn’t be able to do this without the support of you all. When we get this thing off the ground fully, the amount of coverage and work we’ll be able to do increases. We’ll get there.

You know why we’ll get there? It’s because of you all.

Thank you, again, for everything. For being here, for the words of encouragement. Some days are harder than others trying to make sure we’re where we want to be but you all make it easy to stay focused. I owe you that much.

Really looking forward to the season ahead! We wouldn’t be able to do it without you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.