ADVERTISEMENT

A few observations. UM played well offensively last night and

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
Wilson and MAAR had their defensive moments. Saw some effort out there but sometimes the defense is just bad but more so on guys just driving to thru the lane for layups. The 3 point closing outs are better than last year. Robinson should be substituted in for offensive positions and then UM should foul to substitute him out on defensive positions :).

What I like about this team (credit to JB) is that the offensive output is much more balanced. It will seems like Wilson has the green light as much as Wagner. I can't tell you who is the primary scorer on this team at anyone time.

I give Zak a lot of credit for changing his offensive mindset and looks like he has realized the team needs less of him most of the time. Takes a big man to do what's best for the team.

It really does look like Wilson may become a big time player in time as he gets stronger. Kid is developing rapidly and has something you can't teach....moxie. Wasn't impressed with IU and looking forward to MSU to see if this team can fight and keep their composure in E.L.

This team is led by Wagner/Wilson. They are the heart and soul of this team with maybe Walton a very close second. Not a bad thing at all and gives us fans some hope going forward.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT