ADVERTISEMENT

1991 Boys HS McDonald's All-American Game with Fab 5

1932 1969 1980

Feb 1, 2020
Hello all,

Does anyone have a copy of the 1991 Boy's High School McDonald's All-American Game they can put on YouTube?

Would love to watch this game again!

And if you don't know how to put it on YouTube, maybe I could buy a DVD copy of it from you?

Either way, thanks to all for any help! This is by far my favorite McDonald's Game of All-Time!

Hello all,

Does anyone have a copy of the 1991 Boy's High School McDonald's All-American Game they can put on YouTube?

Would love to watch this game again!

And if you don't know how to put it on YouTube, maybe I could buy a DVD copy of it from you?

Either way, thanks to all for any help! This is by far my favorite McDonald's Game of All-Time!

If someone on the premium board could post my message on the premium board telling everyone someone on the free board is looking for this game, maybe a premium member might have it?

Thanks for the help premium members!

I had a vhs of the game for a long time that I watched over and over. CWebb was awesome in the game (28 pts or so I believe) with a sweet flat top. Jimmy King won the dunk contest and his flat top looked like a crown. Glenn Robinson I think had the highlight of the game with a big dunk over the back of a few guys.

I had a vhs of the game for a long time that I watched over and over. CWebb was awesome in the game (28 pts or so I believe) with a sweet flat top. Jimmy King won the dunk contest and his flat top looked like a crown. Glenn Robinson I think had the highlight of the game with a big dunk over the back of a few guys.
Cool!
Do you know where that VHS of the game is today?

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT