ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Libby appreciation post

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
Zach has had to break through in a talented market of recruiting writers, I don't envy the position he was in when we first started. We had to start from the ground up, make relationships on our own and get caught up with kids that have been recruited for years. No easy task.

But Zach took it all head on and accepted the challenge, fueled by the doubts and loves the grind. I still don't think he gets the appreciation he deserves (not necessarily from here, but everywhere) for the work he's put in. Sure, this business isn't predicated on praise. Every day there's a new story to chase down or info to pursue. But Zach has answered the call EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

His growth as a writer, a reporter and a friend of mine over these last few months has been a damn joy to witness. I am very proud of the work he's put in so far and the best is still yet to come.

When you can, send him some good wishes and thanks. He will appreciate it.

He's busted his tail playing catch up with the other guys and he certainly deserves a seat at the table now. We'll always be here to support his growth.

Thank you, @Zach Libby, for all that you do!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News