ADVERTISEMENT

Your Daily BWI entertainment: The Kickers!

Man do i hope Harbaugh keeps poaching JF... Watching those nitwits squirm over on BWI is hilarious! You guys are getting a good one with Hudson today!

from everything ive seen yes.... Although if you talk to any psu fan they are getting every recruit because they see themselves in the same atmosphere as you guys osu and msu... But ole jimmy franks decided to try to flip a pitt kid, offered 5 of our commits and each one turned him down... hes getting desperate out there

Reactions: detroitjohn
from everything ive seen yes.... Although if you talk to any psu fan they are getting every recruit because they see themselves in the same atmosphere as you guys osu and msu... But ole jimmy franks decided to try to flip a pitt kid, offered 5 of our commits and each one turned him down... hes getting desperate out there
Honestly BWI is like a humor site for me, I go there when I need to laugh and get what endorphine release that brings. Those guys have been a trip for years and do not let up

The refs screwed us, Delaney hates us, the BIG only cares about Ohio State and Michigan, the sanctions are still killing us, Urban is an asshole, O$U pays their players. You can add Harbaugh to the list of things they hate. They might be the most miserable fan base in America thats saying something coming from a Browns fan. Franklin will be out of Happy Valley in 1-2 years. He is not on the same recruiting level as Urban and Harbaugh or even Dantonio and we all play in the same division. On top of that he is a shitty game day coach.

The refs screwed us, Delaney hates us, the BIG only cares about Ohio State and Michigan, the sanctions are still killing us, Urban is an asshole, O$U pays their players. You can add Harbaugh to the list of things they hate. They might be the most miserable fan base in America thats saying something coming from a Browns fan. Franklin will be out of Happy Valley in 1-2 years. He is not on the same recruiting level as Urban and Harbaugh or even Dantonio and we all play in the same division. On top of that he is a shitty game day coach.

That's right BuckeyeNut69: Occasionally they'll reference a "Stanford" type entity as a possible exception....but they believe that basically outside of themselves...all other sports entities are corrupt and full of nothing but dishonorable men and women. This has been going on 20 years. They believe they are the only ones with good kids who actually ever go to class and don't cheat. This doesn't just apply to CF, the B1G, Delaney, UM, OSU, Pitt, etc. It's across all sports. To them, they are last bastion of hope and common decency in the world. What they really amount to, as you eluded to, is a fanbase which is sour and bitter and completely frustrated by the fact that they've been a mid-level B1G program overall the past 20 years. Outside of 1-2 good years, they've basically been irrelevant in CF ever since Minnesota broke their hearts in 1999. I would just like to know how long and how many threads they can continue to hash and re-hash all these BOT/J.Sandusky/state legislature/409/etc. You'd think this all just happened a week ago. BWI is truly a special place of enterainment.

Honestly BWI is like a humor site for me, I go there when I need to laugh and get what endorphine release that brings. Those guys have been a trip for years and do not let up
I don't visit Grassy Knoll Illustrated much anymore, but it is a special kind of stupid over there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT