ADVERTISEMENT

You no doubt saw the Notre Dumb flip

ArrowheadBlue

Heisman
May 29, 2001
The Michigan Wolverines have built one of the top defenses in college football, and that could continue with the addition of defensive end Donovan Jeter. The 4-star recruit announced his commitment Sunday following an official visit to the school:

Jeter said he didn't want to play for a 6-6 team but rather for a team that has a chance to participate in big bowl games and the national championship.

Guy is clearly talented. Looks like a better Hudson but again (not to be negative) I will wait to signing day. Is he basically Solomon on the recruiting trail?

Hate to be negative :) but I have seen a version of this movie before. I will wait.

On the positive end...whoever gets him is getting one heck of an athletic DE. If you ask me...guy looks like a more athletic Gary but not quite as powerful. Kid definitely as talent. Not saying as good as Gary but kid looks more impressive than Irving-Bey or Hudson (who is a quality prospect).

If I were UM...I would get the kid from TN. Get a nose tackle to round out the class and let Irving-Bey slip.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT