ADVERTISEMENT

Football You know what bugs me?

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
The consistent boo talk that has permeated across the internet this week. Guess what, it's sports, people are going to boo, they're going to be loud and annoying. We don't know who this small group was booing. We don't know if it was directed at Cade or if it were at Harbaugh.

I get it, it's not a bad look. But, hey, guess what? Every fanbase has a small section of idiot fans. It's like that on social media, too. To act like the boos by some out there categorizes an entire fanbase is silly. The questions about the boos to Harbaugh and the players this week were silly. What else are they supposed to say? Talk about leading them into a corner.

I'm not helping by continuing the boo talk but we're all friends here and I needed a place to gripe.

It'd be similar to someone starting a troll thread here and then me calling out the entire board for the behavior. One small group doesn't ruin the whole thing.

The fact that the boos are even being dissected as how it looks to certain people or how it impacts the players is weird, too. If you're a player and can't handle a few boos, you're probably not cut out for life on the big stage. Especially at Michigan.

Either way, that's my two cents.

And don't get me started on the 'weak non-conference schedule talk.' SHEESH.

WHO CARES? Win games. Don't apologize for who you play. Win the games on your schedule and you'll make it to the playoffs. You can wipe the tears away from those crying about Michigan's schedule with the confetti that will rain down once the Wolverines win another Big Ten title.

That's enough ranting for one day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News