ADVERTISEMENT

Ya know, if you told me in august we’d be 7-0

pestkan

All-League
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2015
And finding a way to complain about a 33-7 win in which, aside from literally one play, we dominated every facet of the game, I’d have told you youre insane, and would love that circumstance so much I can’t describe it.

Yet, as is sports fandom (the root word is fanatic for a reason), we’re here and many of us still discontent. Wild.

Well, anyone who’s ever read my posts know how I feel about our QB situation. I think it’s been mismanaged terribly and I fully believe a change should’ve never been needed, since JJ should’ve started game 1, and every game since.

But that’s not what’s occurred. Here’s one thing I know for certain: starting a freshman QB for the first time against a top 10 rival on the road would be coaching malpractice of the highest order. That’s not happening. That cannot happen.

So, this week, one of the biggest weeks I can remember for this program, this team is Cade’s, and needs to be.

So let’s stop the nonsense. We are now entering a defining week for this team, season, and staff. A moment that means a tremendous amount for Michigan. And that moment will be Cade’s.

Go Blue.

37-17 we win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News