ADVERTISEMENT

Would you accept a MSU bowl game and finish the season

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
without a loss so that OSU has two losses?

Answer: Yes. Probably going to be the only time in my 'fan' life that I will root for MSU. I can't honestly think of any time I have EVER rooted for MSU.

RM

without a loss so that OSU has two losses?

Answer: Yes. Probably going to be the only time in my 'fan' life that I will root for MSU. I can't honestly think of any time I have EVER rooted for MSU.

RM
Yeah, of course. But if OSU is going to lose once more, it won't be to MSU. I mean, come on.

And MSU will definitely lose at PSU.

Just a ridiculous question, in my opinion.

OSU is in a fighting match with Northwestern last I checked ...OSU is Sooooo beatable...not the juggernaut they were hyped up to be. MSU definitely has a shot at beating them

MSU has a 50-50 shot of losing to Illinois next week. I have a hard time seeing a scenario where MSU goes Bowling --- even if the Bowls need to take a few 5-7 teams to fill all the slots (like how Minnesota & Nebraska went Bowling last year).

MSU has a 50-50 shot of losing to Illinois next week. I have a hard time seeing a scenario where MSU goes Bowling --- even if the Bowls need to take a few 5-7 teams to fill all the slots (like how Minnesota & Nebraska went Bowling last year).
I don't think any 5-7 team should get to go to a bowl game. They haven't deserved it.
And any 5-7 team should know this, even if they get invited, just decline it.

I don't think any 5-7 team should get to go to a bowl game. They haven't deserved it.
And any 5-7 team should know this, even if they get invited, just decline it.

It's really the NCAA's fault, certifying 40 (!!!) Bowl games.

Every B1G school got a few extra $ in revenue sharing from Minnesota and Nebraska going to Bowls last year. You know what all 14 B1G Atheltic Directors said: "Those schools may not have deserved that Bowl game, but damn right we'll take the $$$!"

Yeah. It's embarrassing enough to go to a bowl game at 6-6 not to mention 5-7. Why not just have everybody participate in a bowl game to build up their self esteem :).

I agree MNL...the Illinois vs. MSU game should be pretty good. MSU has nothing really to play for other than pride and coming off a rivalry loss. I'll take MSU in a close game.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT