ADVERTISEMENT

Word is Weber Flipping to UM - nfm

you're kidding, right? Big Kat, Clarett, tatto's and a player

can't get into O-lie-O. I know JC dropouts that could get into O-lie-O.

Higdon reaction from the Iowa board....

"Like I said before, Higdon was our prized recruit for
this class, and Michigan wants him to add depth at running back. He
probably won't even see the field there, which is even more pathetic
because he could come here and play right away, and chose not to. Wait,
maybe he sees the fact that Captain Clueless doesn't get the most
talented guys on the field, and played 2 fullbacks in the same backfield
for 3 years."

eek.r191677.gif

Re: Higdon reaction from the Iowa board....

Weber sure is making this intersting.

I was joking about the grades stuff. There has been players Ohio State couldn't take because of their grades but Weber isn't one of them.

Wouldn't be a shock given the current depth chart (Elliot, Samuel) and the #1highschool back coming in next year.

I've said it before, I think UM will challenge for a B1G title next year by playing old school, physical football and Harbaugh can sell the early playing time.

Only 2 players left to sign LOIs with OSU out of 25-26. Weber is 1...

If he goes to UM, best of luck to him.
Obviously he did want to go there originally. He need to be happy with this life changing decision.

Best of luck to him. Looks like a tough SOB with speed also. A good get for anyone.

Early playing time? This Fall we will have a Sophomore and Junior 5* back on our depth chart, as well as Drake Johnson (arguably our best back last year) when he comes back from his ACL tear.

I don't know what your depth chart looks like, just going by the limited times I saw UM play. Don't recall see a clear #1 or a consistent running game.

You have a 5* but, he's not the best?

The best back you have had knee surgery?

Again you know better than I but, seems like you're waiting for someone to step up and take the position.

Originally posted by goblue31602:
Early playing time? This Fall we will have a Sophomore and Junior 5* back on our depth chart, as well as Drake Johnson (arguably our best back last year) when he comes back from his ACL tear.

Were re any of them any good last year?

First, most of our RB struggles came from a poor OL, that will change starting this year. Drevno is considered one of the top OL coaches in the NCAA.

2nd, Derrick Green (5*) broke his collar bone halfway through the year, he was averaging almost 6 yards per carry.

3rd, Ty Isaac (5*) transferred to Michigan from USC last year and had to sit out. Reports were that he was our best RB in practice, but he was ineligible because of transfer rules.

Originally posted by Joe Gory:

Originally posted by goblue31602:

Were re any of them any good last year?
See below, our best back in practice sat out after transferring from USC. Apparently he's a stud. He is from IL, and transferred because of his mom (she can't travel via plane anymore after surgery complications)

We didn't want weber anyways....

wait, whats that i hear, he's going to sign with the Buckeyes!

WEBER IS THE BEST RUNNING BACK EVER!!!!!!

(i said it in a joke, but yeah, Weber's a Buckeye)

All recruits that sign elsewhere or transfer are fat, lazy, and they take plays off. Those are the rules here.

So Mike Weber is fat, lazy, and he takes plays off. He'll just ride the bench at Ohio
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT