ADVERTISEMENT

Wiscy game thread

We are still not going to lose....it's just going to be more of a fight then necessary because of our mistakes and those Kickers( we should take/suspend their scholarships).

I think UM is doing fine defensively although against OSU...whole different ballgame.

Problem with UM today is the fg kicking has really cost them. It's anybody's game.

Wisconsin is good enough to keep UM out of the endzone and UM can't kick a fg. That is a problem :(

RM

Couple of calls by Harbaugh that I am curious about after the game.

1. The timeout before the end of the half.
2. Going with Tice?

RM

We are Michigan and this is the best QB we have.

Thank you Hoke!

Actually there is a truth to your statement. There is so much pressure and expectation to win it all this year that people have often ignored the fact that many of the experts have said that Michigan is a couple years away from being a title contender. Why? Because Harbaugh is doing what he can with Hoke's recruits. Hoke recruited the hell out of the defensive line, BUT, he failed to recruit anywhere else worth a shit with the exception of TE and a few corners. Speight is a Hoke recruit and Harbaugh has brought in Peters and then McCaffrey next year. I bet Peters starts next year because Speight is a WAYYYYYYY bigger project than Ruddock last year. In fact, he is just not very good. O'Korn must have really not been that good folks. Harbaugh also had to bring in Ruddock last year because Hoke ruined Morris. This is the reason that Michigan is playing so many freshman this year. I hope we can win today after looking like total shit on offense and the kicking game but if we don't, there are many factors at play. Harbaugh is doing the best he can with what he has. Just look at Bushnell-Beatty as a back up. 3 frigging holding calls

I was going to say a game of field position until that TD.

I was also going to say no fg attempt. Zippo. Glad my comments are now irrelevant.

RM

Speight is hard to bring down, for some reason. I do like that about him.

Please improve your accuracy, though. Harbaugh can probably fix him.

This is one of the few times I would actually just run the ball and punt. Weather is not ideal and the Wisconsin team needs to run the football ideally to pass.

That being said...it is the call from the staff but maybe a somewhat safe pass to get the 1st down. Either way. Tough call.

RM

Anything can happen on any given day. OSU is a bad matchup. I see UM bordering on a top 5 team...maybe just inside. It's offense is okay/average and it's defense can handle certain offenses.

It could win any game. Has very good coaches but I wouldn't bet UM will beat the higher ranked teams in a best of 3 competition. One game...maybe?

Not with this fg issue. Wisconsin was a good matchup for this team. A Michigan lite type team.

RM

Great game. Not sure why Lewis made the INT because we would have had the ball at the 8 yard line. I like Speight. He may not be able to run etc but he manages the game. His INT was just a great defensive play. I think okorn may have had 3 INTs against the very aggressive defense. I think we better shore up our O line and kicking game in there next three weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT