ADVERTISEMENT

Wiscy game thread

Funny alignment to start at the goal line. Harbaugh will throw the ball if he can't run. He uses the pass to open up the run game unlike some previous coaches who felt they had to first establish the run to pass.

RM

God, that sucks. One of the worst possible injuries for this team, I would say. Everybody is getting dinged up though, that's football.

Great stop. Should get good field position.

From what I saw...doesn't look like ligaments but could easily be a severe bruise or a bone.

RM

Nordin is hurt, right? Because if not, they need to try him, I think. Kenny Allen is messed up for some reason.

This game should be 21-0 or 13-0 going into the half..
The defense is doing all the work. Offense better get their crap together and complete a drive in the inzone.

We completely outplayed Wisconsin. You have to keep kicking FGs as long as you are up though because our D is playing so well. Allen needs to get checked. Our offensive play calling is amazing and hope we know they will adjust and we keep going. Great game so far - we should be up probably at least 16-0 if not more.

I think if we can score on the opening drive and go up 14-0 I really really love our chances at that point.

Don't feel that good considering we dominated that half of football. Need some more points. TDs I guess. FGs ain't happening. Stop trying them please.

Wisconcin defense will wear down in the late third Q and we will open it up. Also, they will try to throw more in the 4th when they realize they are still trailing and still can't run....then the it could get real bad for them. They don't control the trenches, they have little chance to win unless we give it to them..

This game should be 21-0 or 13-0 going into the half..
The defense is doing all the work. Offense better get their crap together and complete a drive in the inzone.
This is of those games where missed fg's really hurt because UM had started with good field position and it's hard to score on Wisconsin. Ask LSU and MSU.

RM

UM was also fortunate on at least a couple potential INTs. Solid first half, D is doing all they need to do, time for the O to finish drives and put this away.

I think Griese said it best...which qb is going to play best in the 2nd half. That's about right.

Horniford has very good pocket presence and throws a great touch ball. Good looking qb.

Going down to the wire in this game.

RM

why are we letting them back in this game !! We are doing everything we never want to do in a game...turnovers, penalties, missed points in the Red Zone....

Bad bad decision by Speight, but also really lucky INT for Wiscy.

Offense needs to do something. Hasn't been the same since Newsome went out.

I am tempted to go off the deep end, but I'm going to trust Harbaugh here. HA!

I saw the holding by the Wiscy player at the end. Looks like a fg attempt may be coming.

That was the wrong decision by Harbaugh. Would have given Allen another chance...one more.

UM is flushing this game away.

RM

I'm just going to say it...we should have gone for that 4th down...no more kicking, this is ridiculous...I don't know how you can win when you miss three field goals in a game

Where is the recruiting for a kicker at?????? Is that prospect in the stands today?? The position is wide open

I'm just going to say it...we should have gone for that 4th down...no more kicking, this is ridiculous...I don't know how you can win when you miss three field goals in a game

I think we would have if Speight hadn't taken the sack.

How in the world did we go from having great FG kicking inside the 40 to not being able to make anything?

Wisky is going to steal this one folks. Where in the hell in the #1 rated kicker in the fricking nation we recruited????????? God almighty. Sucks because we are the better team but at this point out coached going into the 4th. What really sucks is how sloooooooooooowwww our QB is. Hard to play action with such a slow QB. Can't wait for Brandon Peters of McCaffrey!!!! They can both RUN!!!!!!!! when they have to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT