ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

That's a good call, more money for swag.

tapout-rise-above-shirt.jpg
HAAAA! You'll never believe me, but literally LAST NIGHT I threw my Archaic shirts into the goodwill pile. Unpacking the new house and they had to go. ((sheds single tear)) some lucky kid is gonna be such a badass.

HAAAA! You'll never believe me, but literally LAST NIGHT I threw my Archaic shirts into the goodwill pile. Unpacking the new house and they had to go. ((sheds single tear)) some lucky kid is gonna be such a badass.

I couple of years ago I was a Marshall's or TJ Maxx, forgot which one it was. That's where I buy sweats, shorts, even some cool golf (not a sport) shirts at about half the price. Anyhoo, I ran across an Archaic shirt and I thought about you, not in a ghey kinda way, well sort of ghey.

I couple of years ago I was a Marshall's or TJ Maxx, forgot which one it was. That's where I buy sweats, shorts, even some cool golf (not a sport) shirts at about half the price. Anyhoo, I ran across an Archaic shirt and I thought about you, not in a ghey kinda way, well sort of ghey.
I mean.... sounds kinda ghey.

My wardrobe these days consists of lots of golf (activity) polos, plain (non white, typically black, gray, etc) t-shirts, and Michigan stuff. I have become a boring old dad, and I don't even have kids.

Reactions: 97WS6 and tjsblue
I mean.... sounds kinda ghey.

My wardrobe these days consists of lots of golf (activity) polos, plain (non white, typically black, gray, etc) t-shirts, and Michigan stuff. I have become a boring old dad, and I don't even have kids.
Just have a lot less free time, a fair amount less money and you can be an honorary member of the Dad club.

JD with the haymaker. BTW, there was a horrible poster with a haymaker moniker, remember him?

Haven't posted on here in a long while. My last post was when Zubaz were popular. Anyway, Go Blue to Ken Dogg and keep the thread going.

Thank you, I am pretty special and a member of multiple Green Jacket winner group along with TDFever.

Reactions: TDFever
For you Forters ... anyone see anything of Man-on-Fire? Really enjoyed his posts when he was here.

Just snagged the 4,000th view of this thread.

I'm glad someone remembers me. :fistbump:

I'm still around from time to time. I'll be sure to pop my head in more if we are getting the band back together.

It's going to take me a week to catch up on this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT