ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

Welcome back Ken Dogg!

I remember the WV invasion well. They were also pissed off about Minnesota "stealing a DB whose cousin was a Jim Thorpe award winner.

BTW what ever happened to sgywuyruuihwiyriskiy(okay, not the actual spelling.)? He was the pedophile HS band teacher/ WV fan..
There was the DB who decommitted from WV, and they decided he was "afraid of competition ". At the time, their other DB recruits were 2-3* guys with MAC offers. Good times.

Hey, as you see above, Ken Dogg was able to get his original name back. You should do the same. You're more of a celemo than a meatball.

Haa! That was hilarious. The whole invasion of our board by jilted West Virginia fans would last for years to come.

They're still among us, waiting for Harbaugh to fail.

malachai.jpg

I will hang out until I get banned or we start sucking again, whichever comes first. What's weird is that I think this handled was banned, then I had to go to Son of Ken Dogg and some other handle but somehow all my sins were washed away and this handle works again with this new interface.

Is 3160 still wearing Affliction and Ed Hardy shirts?
goblue31602 died of metal in his throat. RIP. I don't know who the guys is who took his name on here.

Jamie! Didn't I make fun of the name Jamie for a dude one time? I vaguely remember you interjecting and I was like....

3th2rf.jpg
Yes, you did. And I may have been upset if I didn't grow up with 4 older brothers constantly singing Van Halen's "Jamie's Crying" in my face.

Also, just as KD and celemo did, you should get your MGB back. You're more of an MGB than a MichiganGoBlue9999999999999999s9e

Or what was your original name before your first banning? I remember a MGB Lime Light in there some wheres.

Reactions: tjsblue
Also, just as KD and celemo did, you should get your MGB back. You're more of an MGB than a MichiganGoBlue9999999999999999s9e

When I retired at 10,000 posts, I changed my password to something I would never remember. And I registered with a temporary Yahoo email that I also changed the password on. There's no going back.

My two rich memories are the prisoner exchange we did in 2006, allowing BAW and a number of others get unbanned from the OSU site and vice versa before The Game. That lasted about a day with BAW going apoplectic and getting rebanned.

The other is the guy with the hick schtick who constantly posted original pictures of hick moments by Buckeye fans. That may have been pre-Rivals marriage. I saved a number of them on an old hard drive I'll have to dig out, priceless.

Reactions: BayAreaWolverine
stephen84

Post #5347

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
So about that SINUAY guy. I found his dating profile on OKcupid (linky) Reply
sinuay
56 / M / Straight / Available
Steubenville, Ohio

MY SELF SUMMARY
I am a middle aged man, nice looking, somewhat athletic. I am looking for sexual relationship/causual encounters. I have a flexible day schedule. I am looking for women, age 20 to 60.
I am Kind, passionate, and understanding.

(translation: Im old and horny, used to be athletic but not anymore, unemployed, and a total pussy)

WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE
I work during the day with a flex schedule. When i am not working i am usually involved with my hobbie, photography.

(translation: I don't have a real job so I sit around and take pictures all day)

IM REALLY GOOD AT
Listening, understanding, photography

(translation: Im really good at being a pussy)

THE FIRST THINGS PEOPLE USUALLY NOTICE ABOUT ME
Friendliness,

(translation: Im physically unattractive so I have to be really friendly)

FAVORITE BOOKS, MOVIES, SHOWS, MUSIC, AND FOOD
Old movies with a Real Plot, Any Italian food, History books

(translation: Im boring)

THE 6 THINGS I COULD NEVER DO WITHOUT
Sweet stuff, my camera,quiet time.

(translation: I only know how to count to three)

I SPEND A LOT OF TIME THINKING ABOUT
Family, friends, hobbies

(translation: Im unemployed so I have a lot of time to think about dumb sh*t)

ON A TYPICAL FRIDAY NIGHT I AM
Fixing my pictures on the computer

(translation: My life sucks)

THE MOST PRIVATE THING IM WILLING TO ADMIT
I enjoy giving Oral

(translation: Im a closet homo and enjoy giving head)

IM LOOKING FOR
?Everybody
?Ages 22-46
?Located anywhere
?For new friends, casual sex

(translation: IM DESPERATE!)

My two rich memories are the prisoner exchange we did in 2006, allowing BAW and a number of others get unbanned from the OSU site and vice versa before The Game. That lasted about a day with BAW going apoplectic and getting rebanned.

The other is the guy with the hick schtick who constantly posted original pictures of hick moments by Buckeye fans. That may have been pre-Rivals marriage. I saved a number of them on an old hard drive I'll have to dig out, priceless.
The guy who loved Ahia State? I can't remember his moniker.

Didn't DaytonBuck wet the bed?

Reactions: jizzard19
Toomer/StillNotAToomer was the one who had the girl who made bad pizza, bad hats, and horrible artwork.

He also had a buddy lose his girl to Jeets

StillnotaToomer
Post #3311
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
For Celemo... Jeter Reset... Reply
A friend here in Kalamazoo was the biggest Derek Jeter fan around. He had Jeters Yankees jersey as well as his Kalamazoo Central jersey, all his cards, and a boatload of other collectibles involving Jeter (no tattoos were traded during the collection of these items).

One day this self described "Worlds Biggest Jeter Fan" walked into Wayside West, the biggest bar in Kalamazoo with his fiance for dinner and drinks, and to his surprise his favorite baseball player was there as well. He walked up (in his Jeter jersey) and introduced himself and fiance. Jeter invited them too sit for a drink. Next thing you know he is having his dream conversation with Derek Jeter, and a few drinks and an hour go by.

He then excuses himself to go to the restroom, relieves himself, then comes back to an empty bar. No Derek Jeter, no fiance. He looks all over the bar real quick thinking maybe they just went walking around then realizes they are not there. He then started calling her phone, constantly for an hour until finally Derek Jeter picks up the phone and says "dude shes busy, quit calling".

Click

Needless to say he is no longer a Derek Jeter fan and called off the wedding.

Toomer/StillNotAToomer was the one who had the girl who made bad pizza, bad hats, and horrible artwork.

He also had a buddy lose his girl to Jeets

StillnotaToomer
Post #3311
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
For Celemo... Jeter Reset... Reply
A friend here in Kalamazoo was the biggest Derek Jeter fan around. He had Jeters Yankees jersey as well as his Kalamazoo Central jersey, all his cards, and a boatload of other collectibles involving Jeter (no tattoos were traded during the collection of these items).

One day this self described "Worlds Biggest Jeter Fan" walked into Wayside West, the biggest bar in Kalamazoo with his fiance for dinner and drinks, and to his surprise his favorite baseball player was there as well. He walked up (in his Jeter jersey) and introduced himself and fiance. Jeter invited them too sit for a drink. Next thing you know he is having his dream conversation with Derek Jeter, and a few drinks and an hour go by.

He then excuses himself to go to the restroom, relieves himself, then comes back to an empty bar. No Derek Jeter, no fiance. He looks all over the bar real quick thinking maybe they just went walking around then realizes they are not there. He then started calling her phone, constantly for an hour until finally Derek Jeter picks up the phone and says "dude shes busy, quit calling".

Click

Needless to say he is no longer a Derek Jeter fan and called off the wedding.
Can't take her back anyway, with the Jeter Herp and all....

Reactions: celemo
AGP. The board isn't close to what it was. Hardly any GA threads, almost never any food threads. Sigh...
Mike died 12/3/15 unexpectedly at 44 while moving his gf from fla . He had moved back to Ann Arbor and my and my son stayed with him and his sons and brother for the Rutgers game weekend . I drove to Lansing for the funeral that was on 12/27 /15 awesome service and home going for him. He was the most awesome person I've ever known and I talk with Kids and family daily ... He is truly missed and was a class act!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT