ADVERTISEMENT

What National Championship moment will you remember the longest?

Richard.Flair

All-American
Gold Member
May 15, 2011
The board has once again been invaded by the depression crew. With that said, less than 2 weeks ago was one of the single best football days ever. I for one am not ready to let the celebration of being the emperors of CFB, go.

So, I’ll ask the fun posters, what moment will you remember most? (There is a LOT to pick from).

For me it was a cheat moment(because it’s 2). It was the INT by Mikey S, into the Blake TD. Reason being is that series of events not only won the natty, but it showcased how Michigan won the natty on Michigan terms.

The haters always said Michigan couldn’t win the big one because they couldn’t play bully ball against the big boys / didn’t have the high end talent to compete. In some ways, the haters were right. Michigan doesn’t have the ultra high end 5* talent and prob won’t ever really have that. However, this year, they simply had the best all around team in the country.

What they did have this season was a WR turned CB who became one of the best secondary players in America. They also had a RB who embodies what michigans team is, grit and heart. One guy made the INT, the other rammed it home. Both of these guys could have left.,, instead they came back for the team. Both of these guys could have given up (switching away from WR and your RB facing a season ending injury), instead, they got hard AF.

For me, those are back to back plays that I will 100% always think of when I think of this team and all they have done for my fellow alum, the state of Michigan, snd CFB in general

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News