ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of job do you have and how much do you make?

Superlative blu

Letterman
Apr 28, 2009
I'm just curious what my fellow Wolverine fans do for a living. I realize this might be a personal question, so if you choose not to answer that's okay. If you make less than $50,000 and don't want to answer, that's okay too.

Go Blue

Seems odd...
1. Why so curious about salary ?
2. Why do think you are going to hear the truth anyway out of 50% of the posters ?

Wow. Was that last part even necessary? Not that the whole question/statement isn't kind of odd.
I'm over 50k, but what a crappy way to phrase that last part.

Yeah...I think the particular money figure is basically irrelevant. I guess I would ask people are they happy with their profession/career and are they compensated for their time/effort.

I do enjoy my profession. I get paid o.k. for what I do. I don't have to work particulary hard so I have a tremendous amount of flexibility and low stress in my life which I LOVE. So I guess I get paid well relative to the hours I put in monthly.

I basically have a virtual office/online websites. Most of what I can do is over email & secure sites and have the occasional sales/service call so I have a cushy life. Get to sleep in some how do you quantify those benefits in monetary terms...their priceless.

I wish I could make millions per year but there is a cost (stress/politics) but in regards to my own talent and personality...I have it pretty good.

Reality Man

Reactions: thedude96
I'm just curious what my fellow Wolverine fans do for a living. I realize this might be a personal question, so if you choose not to answer that's okay. If you make less than $50,000 and don't want to answer, that's okay too.

Ex Drug Dealer. Haven't had a real job in years. Just living off my ill gotten gains...the illest.

Go Blue

Go Blue
Roaring f*ck green does macaroni art. I don't think he gets paid for it, but it does occupy the little guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT