ADVERTISEMENT

What is with the Spike love affair among certain fans?....

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
I don't get it. Is Spike anymore a UM guy than let's say Dawkins or Doyle? Yes...Spike had a legendary game against Louisville and made a great contribution but why the desire to have him back at UM among some fans.

Don't get it. Guy is coming off major surgery. He has moved on and we all wish him well just like Doyle and Dawkins. It's not like Spike is some version of Burke or LeVert. He was a good role player but now a guy just looking to make a minor contribution somewhere.

Spike is like Doyle....not going to be a big time contributor for UM. Just curious with those fans of Spike. What is it that makes you want to go get Spike back? Leadership? An affiliation to an overachiever?

RM

I love spike. He's truly a favorite player of mine. yes busting those threes against louisville was his coming our party for me. He's given us great minutes and those others you mention didn't have the impact Spike has had on the team. I really hope he is able to stay and contribute like he did for the first three years.

Just read an article about Spike moving on from UM. That is a good thing and like most people I will have a special place in my heart for his contributions and only wish him absolutely the best going forward.

I hope he can play well....looks like Purdue might be a destination. Nothing but the best to him, Dawkins and Doyle. Nothing but the best.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT