ADVERTISEMENT

What if?????

gpetrous

Sophomore
Mar 7, 2008
I am getting vibes that If The Wolverines pummel the Shartans today, that Mickey D will cast a longing eye at the call to fill the vacancy at his beloved alma mater, South Carolina. Spurrier was seen departing his flight with a briefcase containing the offer. This would be a most fortuitous time for the DT man to turn little brothers picture to the wall and brush off Mama's Portrait because "when mama calls....."
My biggest concern would be that the green faithful discard DT to the Saban file and revoke his Ice Cream flavor at the creamery........I really like that stuff.

I am getting vibes that If The Wolverines pummel the Shartans today, that Mickey D will cast a longing eye at the call to fill the vacancy at his beloved alma mater, South Carolina. Spurrier was seen departing his flight with a briefcase containing the offer. This would be a most fortuitous time for the DT man to turn little brothers picture to the wall and brush off Mama's Portrait because "when mama calls....."
My biggest concern would be that the green faithful discard DT to the Saban file and revoke his Ice Cream flavor at the creamery........I really like that stuff.
Nice call big man.

When MD's name came up he did not look at the Texas job which is a much better job than South Carolina. He did state that MSU is a destination job and why would he leave for Texas. He is an Ohio guy that played at South Carolina and MSU is much closer to Ohio. He will retire from MSU and I see no more that six more years.

Bannen, you may be right my spies at the TSA counter said the contract in Spurrier's briefcase went back to the capital of racial sensitivity with a pair of MSU briefs but no signature. My guess would be that the ice cream flavor is safe...... for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT