ADVERTISEMENT

What I was told tonight regarding Shea

sortaalum1

Sophomore
Oct 28, 2014
two things of note I was told tonight, both of which were great to hear, and a semi 180 from just a short time ago.

1) Shea wants to be at Michigan as first choice, he's not Unequivocally set on Michigan, and no other program, but if this person was to make a prediction, " ALL SIGNS" point toward Michigan.

2) and most interesting to me.....is there are people within the program that didn't want early information to be out, regarding michigans LEGAL backdoor interest in him....because they legitimately feel like It's " Michigan vs NCAA" to a certain extent regarding rules etc.... like stuff would be sabatoged. Especially regarding things that pertain to SEC " stuff "

Also, Shea is transferring regardless from Ol Miss. he will either be allowed to transfer immediately and then go to his school of choice, or.....go the D-2 route for one year. My friend seemed a little more reserved in wanting to tell information, I couldn't tell you why, idk. Maybe because too much info is getting out too quickly ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News