2. Was concerned about the long drive by MSU but UM brkiantky responded
  3. MSU's defense is doing well and the DL line is causing trouble
GO BLUE

Early observations:
  1. UM looked tight and confused for first defensive and offensive series
  2. Was concerned about the long drive by MSU but UM brkiantky responded
  3. MSU's defense is doing well and the DL line is causing trouble
GO BLUE
So when an NU guy goes head to head on our QB, NOT targeting. Bolden apparently gets pushed into Cook, DEFINITELY targeting.
This rule needs to go away.

I am used to seeing the ACC officials screw targeting calls up, watching that call, the ACC officials have nothing on the officials at your game. That was beyond pathetic.

Well so far their offense has been moving against our defense - we need to clean that up. Fortunately Ross will be back for the 2nd half so that should help a lot. I am glad it was Bolden versus Morgan - Bolden has not been that great this year and I think with Ross we should be able to balance well.

I would love for us to to score another 3 at least before the first half. I really hope JH massively adjusts in the 2nd half, some plays have been open and I expect more success on offense in the 2nd half.

GO BLUE!!! Screw the refs boys, you can win this on your own!!!

UM is going to need the play action fake to throw the ball and utilize the TE's.

Game is about what I expected...physical and hard hitting game. Both qb's are playing well. Cook is the better qb but UM has a good enough defense to win it.

Going to be close.

Biggest adjustments in the second half:
  • O-line needs to protect Jake, he is constantly under pressure
  • D-line needs to generate pressure, Cook has had all day when we just rush 4

Biggest adjustments in the second half:
  • O-line needs to protect Jake, he is constantly under pressure
  • D-line needs to generate pressure, Cook has had all day when we just rush 4
I'm satisfied with what they're accomplishing on offense and defense except on defense I feel like they're giving up too many intermediary passes. I do agree they need some extra pressure on Cook. Anyone could win this still obviously but Michigan is definitely playing well enough to win

MSU lines on both sides are way better then Michigan. Our ST and Peppers have kept us in the lead. We need to step up because our D line is getting zero pressure. Cook will shred the secondary of her has this much time

MSU lines on both sides are way better then Michigan. Our ST and Peppers have kept us in the lead. We need to step up because our D line is getting zero pressure. Cook will shred the secondary of her has this much time
I don't think they're better they're simply executing

Come on D!!! Get the ball back let offense score another FG and do what you do best so we can be done!!! Tons of time left

UM has to score here. They have to score. They have to score. Period. They have to score. A fg on some level gives them a good chance to win. Doesn't guarantee them a win but allows the defense to have a chance to be the proverbial relief pitcher.

RM

Just need positive yards to help our FG kicker. If not for Peppers we would be down 4 points in this game. Give it to Peppers

Got it done. That will be good enough. Not good enough to win but I'll take it. It's basically now the UM defense vs. Cook and MSU wr's. If you told me this was the challenge with 10 minutes or so to go...I would take it if MSU had to score twice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT