ADVERTISEMENT

thoughts on the BBQ

drbutcko

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2011
Has anyone heard anything on the Gary or Mitchell situation. All I can see is that Mitchell loved OSU (but was he offered). Gary seems to have gone silent - not a good sign for big Blue. Also - anything on Upshur? Not to get at least 1 of these would be devastating. We SHOULD be able to get 2 if not all 3, especially if the education is as important to any of them as they are making it seems it is.

Mitchell has had an offer from OSU for awhile. Supposedly his visit and participation in the Friday Night Lights camp went well, but I think most still expect him to commit to Michigan. Maybe very soon.

Reactions: drbutcko
Has anyone heard anything on the Gary or Mitchell situation. All I can see is that Mitchell loved OSU (but was he offered). Gary seems to have gone silent - not a good sign for big Blue. Also - anything on Upshur? Not to get at least 1 of these would be devastating. We SHOULD be able to get 2 if not all 3, especially if the education is as important to any of them as they are making it seems it is.

Gone silent?

Umm, no.

He may not make the BBQ due to ACT testing scheduled on what would be arrival day.
He is still a possible BBQ attendee.

There are no bad signs, but there IS going to be right-to-the-wire competition.

Go Blue. Always.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT