ADVERTISEMENT

This group is beyond redemption*

This team looks horrific. There was 1 goal where the puck was right by Racine's feet and he just stood there as osu poked it in. The goalies and D are terrible. They can't even ice the puck tonight.

BTW I posted the OP at the end of the first period, not at the end of the second period.

Red must be thinking his retirement party can't come soon enough.

Maybe the retirement talk really got to the team's head. They sure played as if they were not interested in being out there. Plus they pretty much gave the game plan to all other teams- get under their skin, and they mentally just change to whatever the heck that was.

Pathetic.

Maybe we could have waited until the season ended before talking retirement??????

Maybe the retirement talk really got to the team's head. They sure played as if they were not interested in being out there. Plus they pretty much gave the game plan to all other teams- get under their skin, and they mentally just change to whatever the heck that was.

Pathetic.

Maybe we could have waited until the season ended before talking retirement??????

You think there is any talk of retirement inside Yost ... there's not. That's a lame excuse for them not playing well and an untrue one. This team just lacks championship character. Has all year.

You think there is any talk of retirement inside Yost ... there's not. That's a lame excuse for them not playing well and an untrue one. This team just lacks championship character. Has all year.

Does not feel like there any seniors on this team. Although there are three of them. Minnesota had even fewer seniors, but find ways to scrap out one goal wins.

Does not feel like there any seniors on this team. Although there are three of them. Minnesota had even fewer seniors, but find ways to scrap out one goal wins.

Minnesota is three games over .500 on the season.

There is outside. And the "confirmed source" is rivals.... So if the USCHO board is talking about it, well, parents read boards, and talk to kids.

But it could only be a partial excuse for that play. So very bad- every aspect of the game was bad after the first two goals of ours. I can't really think of anyone who played well after the second goal.

After playing a few games where the D was actually good- while the passing was bad Friday- the fact that they held MInny to 4 game goals was pretty good. Seeing them play well is what makes games like last night so frustrating.

There is outside. And the "confirmed source" is rivals.... So if the USCHO board is talking about it, well, parents read boards, and talk to kids.

But it could only be a partial excuse for that play. So very bad- every aspect of the game was bad after the first two goals of ours. I can't really think of anyone who played well after the second goal.

After playing a few games where the D was actually good- while the passing was bad Friday- the fact that they held MInny to 4 game goals was pretty good. Seeing them play well is what makes games like last night so frustrating.
Our legendary coach is retiring so we're going to tank? Makes no sense...plus it's not like this type of play hadn't been around for a while.

Need to win today, I'll just hope they can finish this season on a high note...whether I actually expect it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT