ADVERTISEMENT

This finally dawned on me after reading some other posts...

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
Rudock was a 3 star...had some offers from Illinois, Wiscy, Minny, Iowa. Morris was highly rated.

UM supposedly has a great coaching staff. UM has a mature roster.

So if UM has a mature roster and a great coaching staff then how is it possible that UM should have low expectations. The only way you can come to that conclusion is that the recruiting wasn't very good right? How can you have solidly ranked classes over the last 4 years and have below average expectations?

So which is it? There is a disconnect among the 'experts'. Is this about confidence. Again...let me rephrase this important question for the rivals staff.

How can you predict a modest amount of wins while simultaneously claiming that recruiting was above average to excellent over the past 4 years? Which is it? Are you saying the staff isn't very good? The players aren't very good? The team is too young? Give me the reason for the tempered expectations? Need time to jell?

Reality Man

Plus you have the same system basically as last year...it's not like going from Carr to RR to Hoke.

Reality Man

the team will be just fine. Defense will carry the load and it will be good. Forget star ratings I don't think this team developed under Hoke's MAC coaching staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT