ADVERTISEMENT

the one thing about JH, he's not afraid to find talent anywhere

Re: To me it means he wants to start winning straight away.

Yep win now versus wait another 3 years to recruit, etc and use the lame Hoke excuses. I think JH has realized that he has a talent void (while Hoke was awesome at recruiting O-line and D-line players, he was terrible at recruiting skill positions players). I think Ruddock is a massive upgrade at QB and will likely start. I think Countess is overrated so Lyon should get a lot of PT. The big gap for us this coming year will be at WR. Expect us to run shit load of running plays because we won't have any folks to throw to outside of Butt.

Agree although I think UM does have Darboh who is a decent # 2

type wr on a good team. Butt is solid but then someone else needs to step up (Canteen?). Chesson is raw at hell outside of blocking. Harris....always injured. Cole...raw and young.

I agree...the wr's (as you have stated) don't really help out the qb's which is why Rudock is a good fit since he can throw good underneath stuff (Butt & Darboh).

Bottom line...UM better be able to average about 3 yards per carry because this team doesn't have a lot of talent/speed at the wr position. Too bad UM hasn't gotten a transfer at the wr position because that is the biggest hole on the team right now.

Reality Man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT