ADVERTISEMENT

Take this however you want...

Macdaddy7657

Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2011
...but here's where I'm at.
I have followed @Josh Henschke ... @Trevor McCue ... @Seth since they all came on board here. They all contributed an incredible amout joy as well angst to my time on here.

The one thing I respect most is the lack Absurd bullshit that other sites put out. This has lead to an AMAZING group of members who join in on threads and stay respectful even through the most trying times.

This latest drama in the saga known as...As The Michigan Turns has been handled in an incredible manner by Josh and the staff. Just the facts (which are few) and some inside information which is greatly appreciated.

This in contast to espn the other 2 major sites and a host of other hacks that has brought in some cases flat out lies to the fanbase leading to unnecessary angst to the members on here and the fanbase as a whole.

My suggestion for all of us is to read an article thoroughly and scrutinize its content before posting on here what appears to be 99% dribble.

Absolutely NO one knows where this is going but my trust will stay with Josh and Co. Keep in mind EVERYONE had Harbaugh gone 8 months ago and Josh kept telling us that's not what he was hearing and the rest were 100% WRONG.

JMO. GOBLUE

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News