ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry to be redundant but...Would Shane Morris be worse

It's just weird. Whatever the coaches decisions are is fine, obviously. But why all the mystery about what the hell is going on? Have never seen anything like this.

Isn't Morris still listed as number two on the depth chart? Can only guess ... and my guess is there is an internal agreement that Morris will redshirt, then transfer with two years of eligibility left, but stays this year to get this years schooling paid for on scholly.

Again, it's just all very weird.

It's just weird. Whatever the coaches decisions are is fine, obviously. But why all the mystery about what the hell is going on? Have never seen anything like this.

Isn't Morris still listed as number two on the depth chart? Can only guess ... and my guess is there is an internal agreement that Morris will redshirt, then transfer with two years of eligibility left, but stays this year to get this years schooling paid for on scholly.

Again, it's just all very weird.
Redshirting an unprepared player that the coach thinks might be good with an extra year to play isn't weird, it's strategery.

Harbaugh isn't going to share more than he has to. Just the way it is, like it or not. I actually like it. Keep it all internal.

What I suggested is that someone else get some quality snaps to be prepared. Never did I say anything about Morris. If the plan is to redshirt him for whatever reason, get Speight some meaningful snaps.

It's not like Rudock is tearing it up -- he has missed 4 long TD's to Chesson alone. I haven't seen much, if any progression, in his passing ability. He was terrible today.

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
Maybe it makes Morris more marketable to transfer to other schools? Especially if he improves.

I agree with you and as someone else said...Harbaugh may bring in another grad transfer even though he has O'Korn. I think Morris is a lot like Chatman...the odd man out going forward.

Maybe Morris is getting coaching from staff and why leave right now? Morris has got to know on some level whether he is better than O'korn and/or he can win the job next year. I think Morris will make a decision after the season (correct decision) about whether there are better opportunities in the marketplace.

I think Harbaugh is being nice and not just wasting some garbage time snaps on Morris. It's a win/win...Morris keeps his eligibility and gets coached up. Nothing wrong with that from his perspective.

What I suggested is that someone else get some quality snaps to be prepared. Never did I say anything about Morris. If the plan is to redshirt him for whatever reason, get Speight some meaningful snaps.

It's not like Rudock is tearing it up -- he has missed 4 long TD's to Chesson alone. I haven't seen much, if any progression, in his passing ability. He was terrible today.

I would say he was adequate today. Definitely not terrible.

We can all agree that Rudock didn't deserve the praise that that idiot Millen was heaping on him at the end of the game. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT