ADVERTISEMENT

Santa Ono Letter …Vision 2034

bluestrom

Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Dear friends,
I’m writing today to provide you with an update on the exciting journey our campus has begun with our strategic visioning effort — our Vision 2034 — and to request your engagement in the process.
Throughout our history, the University of Michigan has been guided by individuals who saw over the horizon to what we could dare to become as an exceptional public university.
Today, it is time for a new vision, a new punctuation, a new opening of possibilities.
I’ve asked my leadership team to coordinate a comprehensive effort to create a strategic vision for the university. Over the next year, our entire university community will engage in a collective process to imagine our future and chart our course ahead. This effort will align with ongoing efforts to engage alumni, donors, and other important stakeholders like you.
Our collective vision will aim to sharpen U-M’s impact and create new opportunities for faculty, staff and students to challenge the present and enrich the future. This vision will be about what we can do, and what we aspire to do, together.
As we embark as a university community on this effort, I invite you to share your thoughts, ideas and aspirations for the university.
Please visit the Vision 2034 website for more information and to submit your ideas for U-M’s future.
Sincerely,
President Ono Signature

Santa J. Ono
President

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News