ADVERTISEMENT

Same Old Brady Hoke- Excuses and Mum On Harbaugh Hire

What happens of Hardball tanks the last two games this year? What happens?

Ped A m e r i c a
You still haven't explained why it's ok for your pathetic POS hero JoePed to ignore a sexual assault but when I told a similar STORY (you're not very bright, it was a STORY) you said I was an awful person.
You're inconsistent as well as lacking morals and reading comprehension.
Basically you suck as a person.

You still haven't explained why it's ok for your pathetic POS hero JoePed to ignore a sexual assault but when I told a similar STORY (you're not very bright, it was a STORY) you said I was an awful person.
You're inconsistent as well as lacking morals and reading comprehension.
Basically you suck as a person.

Not here to yak about your pedo phobia. Here to talk football and specificity Michigan football. The good is knowing how the rest of the world sees your progress.

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

Not here to yak about your pedo phobia. Here to talk football and specificity Michigan football. The good is knowing how the rest of the world sees your progress.

Ped A m e r i c a
You're admitting defeat. Thanks. Please try to get smarter, it's not even fun crushing you anymore.

You're admitting defeat. Thanks. Please try to get smarter, it's not even fun crushing you anymore.

I admit you like the sound of your own voice. What's new about that.

Hey by the time Michigan and Penn State play, it could all be over. But I doubt it. We are playing to win.

And we are winning.

I admit you like the sound of your own voice. What's new about that.

Hey by the time Michigan and Penn State play, it could all be over. But I doubt it. We are playing to win.

And we are winning.

Ped A m e r i c a
I said you were dismissed, ped lover. Feel free to address me as your superior in the future-I will accept "master" as well. Back to the pedfest at GKI with you, 'tard.

I said you were dismissed, ped lover. Feel free to address me as your superior in the future-I will accept "master" as well. Back to the pedfest at GKI with you, 'tard.

Sorry, speak a little louder, what's that you say?

You like to do the festival?

You are zealous in a charming kind of way, will this continue until you get what you want?

Chicago, while I agree with your stance on the Paterno-Sandusky-Penn State situation I think you should let it go. Although the entire country knows different no Penn State fan will ever admit that anything illegal, immoral or even wrong happened. Through the whole sickening affair all they did was crybaby , bitch and complain like the pussies they are about the sanctions and blame Mark Emmerit(sp) for the whole situation instrad of imposing a 2 year death penalty as would have been proper

Chicago, while I agree with your stance on the Paterno-Sandusky-Penn State situation I think you should let it go. Although the entire country knows different no Penn State fan will ever admit that anything illegal, immoral or even wrong happened. Through the whole sickening affair all they did was crybaby , bitch and complain like the pussies they are about the sanctions and blame Mark Emmerit(sp) for the whole situation instrad of imposing a 2 year death penalty as would have been proper
I only bring it up when punks like Ped America come on here and tell us JoePed is a saint and did nothing wrong. It sickens me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT