ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers game thread

michigangoblue999

All-League
Dec 21, 2011
Well, 3 and out, there goes the ballgame.

HAA!!! It's nice to not have to worry about that happening any more, am I right?

Defense is going to murder Rutgers.

Hurricane can suck my ass. This is going to be low scoring. We may not even cover....but probably will. Glad we are playing Rutgers in this shit.

Ok, so, I think it's time for Harbaugh and UM to take the kid gloves off the offense. I mean, start dominating on offense. Speight looked like crap last week and he doesn't look so good right now, tonight.

We need to go deep to darboh and chess on more. And then use butt and grant in the middle.of the field. Darboh and chesson aren't so good in the middle.of the field.

Bottom line: THIS OFFENSE NEEDS TO WAKE UP!!!!!

They have been pathetic for 2 weeks.in a row and are starting off terrible tonight

WAKE UP!!!

Ok, so, I think it's time for Harbaugh and UM to take the kid gloves off the offense. I mean, start dominating on offense. Speight looked like crap last week and he doesn't look so good right now, tonight.

We need to go deep to darboh and chess on more. And then use butt and grant in the middle.of the field. Darboh and chesson aren't so good in the middle.of the field.

They have been pathetic for 2 weeks.in a row and are starting off terrible tonight

WAKE UP!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked at your screen name after the thread. I love it, Mr. or Mrs. Morris!

Please announcers stop acting like Rutgers has a chance to do anything? I mean, just stop. Or don't, I think it's funny either way.

Nice coffin corner, Kenny.

I was nervous that the weather would keep this game unnaturally close. Looks like it's taking away any chance of Rutgers doing anything on offense. UM's strategy is now to punt into RU's territory, get a 5-10 yard loss, Peppers return, short field, TD.

WAKE UP!!!

There's your deep ball to Darboh.
Happy now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT