ADVERTISEMENT

Quick questions for Michigan Basketball season ticket holders

wolverineluke

Michigan Man
Gold Member
May 12, 2006
Chicago, IL (Lakeview neighborhood)
In a rather impulsive move a month or two ago, I went ahead and added my name to the men's basketball season season ticket interest list for the first time. I have no idea if anything might actually even come of it anytime soon--I'm based in Chicago with no plans to relocate to Southeast Michigan (making the idea of actually purchasing basketball tickets a questionable one at best even if I did get presented with the opportunity), and it may very well be that the momentum of the program means a fairly long wait list is already established a folks who just joined it like me may have to wait a good while.

Even so, I'm curious about a few basic questions around this that seem curiously hard to find answers to on the MGoBlue.com website (maybe by design):
  • What's the normal offseason timeline on season ticket activities--as in, when in the calendar year do those on the interest list typically find out if they'll actually be given a chance to purchase tickets, and when do people find out their seats? And do we know if this timeline will be back to normal in 2021, too, or is it still out of whack?
  • Does anyone have an idea of what a pair of season tickets in the most modest pricing tier would cost, including the PSCs of course?
Thanks in advance for any insights, folks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News