ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Does anyone know how to actually

CRCutthroat

All-American
Nov 3, 2015
speak with a real person at Facebook? My sister's soon to be ex husband got into my mother's Facebook account, created a group entitled the name of my HS Facebook Group and invited like 400 people from my hometown to be a part of it. He made himself the sole account administrator and has been using it as a platform to make subtle digs at my sister on there trying to make it look like she cheated on him by posting pics of her now boyfriend (she met a few months ago). They've been separated now for 2 years after she finally had enough and left him after he cheated on her for 6 straight years.

This is clearly a case of cyber bullying and my sister reported the page weeks ago and still hasnt heard anything and I and a few of my friends also reported the page. Just looking at the group stuff itself, it doesn't overtly violate any rules without knowing the back story so FB likely wont find fault in it. That's why I need to actually relay a message to them so it can be deleted. This group is nothing more than an attempt to portray himself as a good guy and my sister in the darkest light possible but it's 100% lies and propaganda.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News