ADVERTISEMENT

OT: best Howard Stern interviews ever

pestkan

All-League
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2015
Have had a ton of time (obviously) of late, have listened to dozens of interviews on the Sirius app.

here’s my list:

1. Hillary Clinton. No politics. Extraordinary job by stern. I cannot fathom another world leader being that open and giving us the actual dirt on maybe the most interesting election in American history, her husband, endless scandals, a two hour masterpiece. Love her, hate her, you’ve got to listen it’s unbelievable.

2. James Franco & Tommy Wisseau. Disaster Artist is one of my favorite films, extremely underrated. Franco is always great on the show, and tommy is one of the most interestingly bizarre individuals on this planet.

3. Wilmer Valderrama. Where the hell was his publicist? The guy goes VERY in depth on his dating life (sex) with some of the most prominent women in Hollywood. If he gave this interview today I think he’d be blackballed (with good reason) for life. Kid is completely unhinged and this is classic “old stern” pushing him to dig his own grave deeper and deeper.

4. Robert Downey Jr. as a younger person, I never really realized how down RDJr was with drugs, alcohol, even prison. Incredibly open interview that traces his tragic fall to becoming the world’s highest paid actor.

5. Tarantino. Two geniuses going back and forth for 90 minutes, a ton of fun to listen to. Tarantino is fascinating to listen to, as he actually speaks in the manner of his dialogue. Changes how you watch his films forever.

any suggestions?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News