ADVERTISEMENT

Official Thread....

Well there goes the field position.

Punter wasn't going to make it. Sorry unless Bush misses tackle.

Don't count on it. Out of all posters here, I consider you worse than any Buckeye, Spartan or Penn State poster so don't go feeling good because you finally agree with me!!!!
Ha! oh man, cause your opinion means so much to me!
Get over yourself.
You're the one that seems to find something new to complain about every week.

Well your my one complaint tonight. I forgot Notre Dame posters as well but they have been woefully silenced this year Let's get back to football now. 10-0 so if we can stick it to them right now then they are done tonight.

Stribling is terrible. We are playing with too much arrogance. WS needs to get it together. 0 TDs on the road this season. The middle of the field is wide open for us. And not sure why we are blitzing. They have zero WRs...make them throw and beat us.

Iowa is going old school with two power physical backs. UM defense needs some help or they will be worn down.

The State of Iowa has already moved onto my "shit list" today ---- I just checked my mail and some speed camera caught me speeding in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in August and I now have the first speeding ticket of my life.

If Iowa pulls this out --- time to drop a few bombs on the state.

Reactions: radicalhawk
re speed camera ticket (cause the game sucks). In California our red light cameras were banned after guys like me (and a good attorney) argued that: 1) I had the right to question the issuing officer; 2) I wanted to see the calibration reports, etc. The camera company denies that request citing propitiate systems. Anyway, Calif did away with speed cameras because of this. However, in France I was clocked at 160 kilometers (however fast that is in MPC) and we paid the fine via mail.

re speed camera ticket (cause the game sucks). In California our red light cameras were banned after guys like me (and a good attorney) argued that: 1) I had the right to question the issuing officer; 2) I wanted to see the calibration reports, etc. The camera company denies that request citing propitiate systems. Anyway, Calif did away with speed cameras because of this. However, in France I was clocked at 160 kilometers (however fast that is in MPC) and we paid the fine via mail.

Not to derail this thread with too much "speeding camera" talk ----- but I was in a rental, so the notice says they got my credit card # from the rental car company and evidently will be charging my credit card in December.

Then the rental car company is tacking on another $40 in fees "per what is allowed in the rental agreement"!

This seems like a pretty nice scheme they got going here. I'll have to find a way to fight this, just out of principle.

Anyway, yeah, I'm pissed at Iowa right now. Back to the game: they're losing again!

The State of Iowa has already moved onto my "shit list" today ---- I just checked my mail and some speed camera caught me speeding in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in August and I now have the first speeding ticket of my life.

If Iowa pulls this out --- time to drop a few bombs on the state.
Don't you want Iowa to win? Make up for the ticket. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT