ADVERTISEMENT

New Puppy Update: Week 1..

argus99

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2004
Newtown, PA
So we picked up Quinn on the 19th and noticed immediately that this puppy was far bigger than his description from the breeder. We were under the impression from her that Sheepadoodles peak out at 40 - 45lbs. This puppy is only 11 weeks old, already 21lbs, eats like a horse 4x a day, and appears to growing in an exponentially incremental pace.

Here is the baby boy just chillin’ after a walk. The size of his paws were another clue..
3A0F51BA-633E-4B58-B840-94F119E9BC99_zpsaphtrrq9.jpeg

That is right before he got down off the coach to pee on the kitchen floor while I was on the phone..

There is no way this dog’s father was a mini poodle. I think she got the puppies from a standard poodle father mixed in with ones from a mini poodle father..lol. That means he could grow to 60 to 80lbs!

Other than that, he’s been absolutely a joy despite the chewing on everything, peeing on the floor, and nipping at my heels. You can already tell he’s really intelligent. He figured out the lay of the land pretty quick around here. The other thing is that this puppy can run like the wind and has a nonstop motor. He’ll be a great dog but, for right now, we are content to enjoy his first year.

One final note..I’m going to teach him to bark at anyone wearing scarlett. :D

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News