ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA just banned satellite camps, effective immediately

Big loss for Harbaugh. Has to hurt canceling a half-dozen camps.

I'm sure it is pretty irritating to Harbaugh but here's one good thing that can come of this that Tim Sullivan mentioned in his most recent article....
The SEC's vendetta has even handed Jim Harbaugh his next recruiting pitch: "I fought for you to have the opportunity to attend satellite camps - saving you money, travel, etc. - but unfortunately, I was outvoted. However, if you choose to come to Michigan, you've already seen that I will fight for you any way I can."

Reactions: GoBlueJagaloon
Exactly! Harbaugh comes out the big winner in all of this. The SEC and ACC are getting skewered in the national media right now. Harbaugh is a huge winner from this.

Reactions: GoBlue_since1985
Doesn't hurt Harbaugh at all. He's the one trying to help teach a lot of kids about the intricacies of football, and the NCAA has decided that's not allowed. The NCAA looks bad here, not Harbaugh.
Exactly. Tons of negative feedback on social media from HS players and HS coaches directed at the NCAA. Here's something else Tim Sullivan said in his article. It's a really good read.
"Ironically, the only lukewarm (or warmer) take I've seen thus far has been from Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany. Everything else has been shockingly negative: whether from reporters, prospects, college players, high school coaches, even college coaches (albeit some with a dog in the fight - though others without). It's clear that this was done to keep a select group of millionaires happy while punishing the student-athletes."

HAAAAA!!!

You ever watch Groundhog Day, Patrick?

I'm so sorry to ruin your wet dream, but I'm not "Patrick." Quit being evasive, I don't have the patience to play 'hide the salami' with you.

What year did you graduate from UM? If you lived on campus, what dorm did you live in?

Did you watch the NCAA tournament? Were you disappointed when we lost?

The only reason I'm not being too harsh on Harbaugh is because he went to Michigan.

Looks like the plantation owners of the south just got some help In keeping their pool of free labor pickin that cotton.

I'm so sorry to ruin your wet dream, but I'm not "Patrick." Quit being evasive, I don't have the patience to play 'hide the salami' with you.

What year did you graduate from UM? If you lived on campus, what dorm did you live in?

The only reason I'm not being too harsh on Harbaugh is because he went to Michigan.
Wait.......so you have to have gone to Michigan to be a fan or have an opinion or say in this matter?? Gee whiz mister, I'm sure Harbaugh can take a breath of relief now that you're not going to hard on him!

You are either Patrick or a clone who has followed his career for years. You have his style down pat. Keep up the good work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT