My BTT prediction

MichaelSpath

Michigan Man
Aug 28, 2002
Ohio State beats Michigan State
Wisconsin beats Penn State

Michigan beats Wisconsin
Ohio State beats Minnesota

Ohio State beats Michigan and earns an automatic bid, leaving the Gophers out.

Well I think Penn State beats Wisconsin and Michigan beats Penn State, but I'm with you on OSU getting to the championship game - they "seem like" the hottest team right now. Although: (1) OSU is only 7-6-3 in its last 16 games, and (2) OSU is 0-4 vs. Minnesota this season, including 2 losses at home as part of that last 16. Interestingly, 3 of the 4 losses to Minny have been in OT (actual losses in OT, not shootout losses).

The one thing that I see preventing OSU from beating us is the 3rd game thing. We looked so exhausted in the 3rd last year that we could not keep up. Funny thing is- I can't really see a winner between OSU or MSU- but I *think* the buckeye have a better chance against the gophers than MSU does.

I also give PSU the edge over Wisconsin- but seeing how they try really hard to play us the same, I see the same result that we take them.

Will the sting of not finishing games to not win the B1G be enough to make the team win the championship? Maybe.

Somewhat OT, but thanks to the continued proliferation of "college sports TV networks", I see that both B1G quarterfinal games, and all the semi-final and championship games of all the conferences except Atlantic Hockey, are on some network (BigTen Network, ASN,NESN, NBCSN, CBSSN, or Fox Sports North) - for those who like to binge on conference tournaments (and have the appropriate package on cable , DirectTV or Dish) . . .

http://www.uscho.com/2016/03/13/her...les-for-2016-conference-championship-weekend/

Michigan beats Wisconsin

Here's mine:
Penn St beats Wisky (Wisky way too young and too many mistakes)
OSU beats MSU (Pick em after last weekend)
Mich beats PSU (PSU still shell shocked)
Minn beats OSU (Shearhorn too much for OSU)
Mich beats Minny (close one as Shearhorn keeps it close all the way)

Reactions: clevelandcane

Michigan beats Wisconsin

Possible. Gophers tend to come out flat on Fridays. Hopefully not, but it could happen.

Here's mine:
Penn St beats Wisky (Wisky way too young and too many mistakes)
OSU beats MSU (Pick em after last weekend)
Mich beats PSU (PSU still shell shocked)
Minn beats OSU (Shearhorn too much for OSU)
Mich beats Minny (close one as Shearhorn keeps it close all the way)

One game away! Let's get this done!

Reactions: clevelandcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT