ADVERTISEMENT

MSU fans want to leave for the ACC (link)

Penn State fans aren't the only babies in the B1G, I guess. Now MSU fans want to leave for the ACC. Unreal. http://michiganstate.247sports.com/...-me-the-negatives-of-joining-the-ACC-40932622
On another board, some state idiot was whining about how the B1G refs have always given Michigan and OSU preferential treatment - he said this after they won against us this year. After the loss to NU, he added Nebraska to the list of teams that get a leg up.

It was surreal.

On another board, some state idiot was whining about how the B1G refs have always given Michigan and OSU preferential treatment - he said this after they won against us this year. After the loss to NU, he added Nebraska to the list of teams that get a leg up.

It was surreal.
Yep, they don't acknowledge that they benefited from officiating in the UM-MSU game.

That is why I really enjoyed Saturday night.

Reactions: llhcatsports1
Yep, they don't acknowledge that they benefited from officiating in the UM-MSU game.

The way they lost possibly made it sweeter.
I thought the conspiracy theories were confined to Grassy Knoll Illustrated. Interesting that the spartoons are jumping onboard.

You mean like UM's non touchdown that was called a TD? Or the two plays prior to the eventual "td" that the officials called TD's on the field? Or on a big UM punt return that happened because of a blatant block in the back that was called, then over turned?

You mean like UM's non touchdown that was called a TD? Or the two plays prior to the eventual "td" that the officials called TD's on the field? Or on a big UM punt return that happened because of a blatant block in the back that was called, then over turned?
No. The one where our leading tackler was taken out from the game after the bullshit targeting call. Remember that one?

Probably not.

Well, green is suppose to be the color of envy. Michigan State Tech leaving would raise the ave academics of the BIG.

There would not have been any helmet to helmet if your lineman hadn't thrown Bolden on top of him.
I watched the play at least ten times. I'm not sure that's the case. Regardless, I'm with you guys, not a great call. But then again, these are the same officials that can't see a WR clearly running out of bounds to get position on the DB.

Well, green is suppose to be the color of envy. Michigan State Tech leaving would raise the ave academics of the BIG.
Hey, at least our football players can get real degrees. What type of degree is a football player at Northwestern going to get when he's sporting a 950 on his SAT? Communications!!!
At another school near and dear to you guys, it's general studies.

Hey, at least our football players can get real degrees. What type of degree is a football player at Northwestern going to get when he's sporting a 950 on his SAT? Communications!!!
At another school near and dear to you guys, it's general studies.

The fact that MSU football players can get "real degrees" speaks volumes about some of the programs offered by MSU and the general student population that also pursues those degrees

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT