ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan looks good for 2016...

I didn't ask who you were talking to. I asked who you were thinking about. Pretty tough talk from a guy who's soft as a marshmallow. Take a look at your pic. You calling someone else a pussy is freaking hilarious.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I didn't ask who you were talking to. I asked who you were thinking about. Pretty tough talk from a guy who's soft as a marshmallow. Take a look at your pic. You calling someone else a pussy is freaking hilarious.
You two guys must be 10year olds or maybe just have the mentality of one.

OSU may put 40+ on Rutgers or Maryland (unless it's cold weather), but they'll be lucky to get half that against Michigan.
Save your lunch money and break into your piggy bank and when the time comes I will take that bet. If you don't have much maybe mommy will float you a couple bucks.

Save your lunch money and break into your piggy bank and when the time comes I will take that bet. If you don't have much maybe mommy will float you a couple bucks.

You sure sound like a confident guy when your hiding behind that keyboard. Hope you show up the end of November with your lunch money.

You left out ugly as f*ck and as ghey as Richard Simmons.
Please stop banging your sister, sinugay. Maybe she'll stop beating your ass.
You and a couple of your "close" buds if you know what I mean are the reason so many people dislike mich. You act like children, bad mouth anyone who has an opinion that disagrees and call people names like little kids. When someone gives you shit back you cant take it and whine like the child you are. You are a poor example no class Michigan fan unlike most that are OK. Grow up.

You and a couple of your "close" buds if you know what I mean are the reason so many people dislike mich. You act like children, bad mouth anyone who has an opinion that disagrees and call people names like little kids. When someone gives you shit back you cant take it and whine like the child you are. You are a poor example no class Michigan fan unlike most that are OK. Grow up.
We love irony on this board, you whiny little bitch. Let us know when you grow up.
You are such a worthless POS it's no wonder your own mom wants to kick you out.

It almost doesn't seem possible that a person could suck as much as you do. Is it intentional on your part?

I might send my sister to kick your ass again. do you friends know how you cried like a baby when she kicked your ass and she's a year younger then you.

My god, this is weak. I feel embarrassed for you. Patrick can talk better smack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT