ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan looks good for 2016...

Agree speed looks great on this team. Michigan has the look of the best team in the conference, and it isn't even close.

They certainly seem to be on the "upswing". Lol. No need to tell me how wrong I am. I know some of you consider that an insult and I was just having some fun.

Agree speed looks great on this team. Michigan has the look of the best team in the conference, and it isn't even close.
Mich will end up being about the 4th best team in the conference and that's pushing it. I see them losing at least 2 games and possibly 4. It's going to be a long year for Harbaugh.

Wow, if you really believe that.
I do believe that. The statement isn't out of hate, it's out of facts. I think Michigan might be a little better then last year in some ways but I also see some weaknesses. I just don't see them being as strong at Q.B. and I think their Defense will struggle some. They might end up with a pretty good record because the schedule isn't that tough but if they flutter just a little they could lose at least a couple games. I guess time will tell.

Yeah schedule is definitely favorable, and clearly they are one of the top 2-3 teams in the conference. Think O$U loses 3-4 games this year so they shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah schedule is definitely favorable, and clearly they are one of the top 2-3 teams in the conference. Think O$U loses 3-4 games this year so they shouldn't be an issue.
LOL, yea right. I think OSU could lose a couple games for sure but don't see 4 happening. But hey any key injuries for either team could be a bad year especially at the Q.B. position. I think the OSU/Mich game should be a good one.

I don't see this team letting anybody score 40 points in any game this year. You can't go by the spring game with the split squad. The defense is going to be one of the best in the nation. If you can't pass or run the ball then you kick the ball. Some of these post's are from OSU or MSU fans and need to worry about their own teams not the Blue!

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
Michigan has a lot of experience and talent returning. Should have beaten MSU last year.
I believe OSU one loss in the big ten and UM undefeated by the time we are play them.
Winner to play Wisconsin in the big 10 title game

Michigan finally has the players and coaching to beat the Buckeyes this year and it is the first time they have matched up well in probably 10-15 years. The Bucks lost far too much talent to say they will whip Michigan like they did last year. If Michigan develops a QB like they did last year they have the real potential to in the Big 10 and make the playoffs barring injuries in key areas. The will beat Michigan State in East Lansing this season. Hell, they beat them last year except for the punt snafu with 10 seconds. Looking back on that, the Spartans would have been better off losing that game. It would have saved them and the rest of the conference the embarrassment they garnered at the hands of Alabama. There were several teams, including Ohio State who should have faced the Tide instead of Michigan State in that game.

Michigan might be better than MSU next year, and they might beat them in E.L. I'll wait until they play a few games before I make a prediction.
As for last year, I saw the game and the better team won.

I don't see this team letting anybody score 40 points in any game this year. You can't go by the spring game with the split squad. The defense is going to be one of the best in the nation. If you can't pass or run the ball then you kick the ball. Some of these post's are from OSU or MSU fans and need to worry about their own teams not the Blue!
Ohio State will put 40+ on Michigan this year, wont be a problem.

Shouldn't you be editing your photographs or something?

Quick, somebody post this douche's dating profile again.
You sound like a few of your sissy buddies, I guess you guys are "real" close. No wonder so many people hate mich and there fans. A person comes on and states his opinion and like a sissy all you can do is bash them with words. You also need to grow up. Still stick by my prediction of mich losing 2-4 games this year.

aren't you the sicko that tossed one off to his sister? Gross.

Yep, and you can only imagine what she must look like! Woof woof!

sinuay.png

Reactions: ChicagoBlueFan
Disgusting. But then he admitted that his sister has repeatedly kicked his ass. I don't think she likes his boyfriend.
My sister use to kick your ass when you were in grade school and you don't want your friends to know it so you say it happened to someone else. You have been bullied your whole life and I can see why...Whimp

I had it right, I was talking about you.
I didn't ask who you were talking to. I asked who you were thinking about. Pretty tough talk from a guy who's soft as a marshmallow. Take a look at your pic. You calling someone else a pussy is freaking hilarious.

Reactions: ChicagoBlueFan
You posted that your sister kicks your ass, now you're changing your story? What a confused little bitch you are. No wonder your mom wants to kick you and your boyfriend out of her basement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT