ADVERTISEMENT

MICHIGAN at NEBRASKA SECOND HALF THREAD. Please use ...

Why do we always try the fade!!!!
Backup guards and down 3 - only thing we can’t do is throw a pick. Fade is a relatively safe throw. Not sure the coaches have confidence in Cade to throw something in the middle of the field in that situation.

Reactions: blueforever
That fade route is frustrating. Haven't connected one in years, can't we run a different route? Something crossing in the back of the endzone. Good grief

Man that irritates me so much that’s our third down play the lowest percentage pass we have I mean no crossing routes no rub routes no stack option routes no pick plays no plays to make soemthing happen

Reactions: blue man92
Clearly Baldwin isn’t the throw a fade to type of WR! Run a play that gives you a chance to score. They were playing for the Fg

I hate the end of that drive as much as anyone, but this one’s on our D…or the lack thereof…just pitiful

I just have no confidence that our D can get a stop. Absolutely needed a td here.

Could be kicking for the lead but Jim loves going for two with double digit leads and I just don’t understand that risk whether they convert it or not
Not sure it would matter though. Nebraska is getting ANYTHING they want on offense. We would lose 32-30 instead of 32-29.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT