ADVERTISEMENT

Mark F-Ing Hollis trifecta.....unreal.

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
Helps screw UM
Helps get State a 9 instead of 10 or 11.
Helps State play in Indy.

What s joke.

Reactions: Kalyan
Helps screw UM
Helps get State a 9 instead of 10 or 11.
Helps State play in Indy.

What s joke.

...and I'm sure that Sparty nation will be pulling for Okie State with an "enthusiasm unknown to mankind!" Maybe he ought to get back to campus and smooth out that dumpster fire that's MSU.

I disagree. You can't win in round two if you don't win in round one. Getting a nine seed instead of a 10 or 11 increases your odds of winning round one.

UM getting screwed out of Creighton's six seed may be worse but at least they put us in Indy. Just can't believe State is there.

Hollis' impact all over this - agree. How is MSU not the last 4 in? How is Michigan a #7 and Wisconsin a #8??? How is Michigan in a path where if they beat Ok. State, they have to play L'ville, Oregon, Kansas and potentially 2 more Top 10 teams (that makes 5 Top 10 teams) while MSU does not have to and managed to get Purdue if they somehow beat Kansas.

This one is so blatant to me. Yes Michigan got screwed but the team that should really be up in arms is Wisconsin - they got the complete shaft. How do you rank Minn #5 and Wisconsin #8??? WTF is that all about??? Better resume across the board for Wisconsin - by a mile!

Reactions: blue-boy
By the way, my bad on MSU to Indy but we still got screwed and MSU still got a great seed. They should have been a 10, 11 or play in.

I see they are not in Indy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT