ADVERTISEMENT

Love this quote about Brown. Listening to his father. Shows you the

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
difference in the mindset between a GR3 and a Brown. It's brutally honest and introspective on his own interests but nonetheless direct and honest.

I want to develop. People say I'm ready to go this year. People say I'll be ready next year. To do what I want to do, I think it'll take me at least two years. I don't want to come into a situation like the NBA and have to develop for two or three years. When I come in I want to be a superstar. Coming in I want to be on superstar status. Coming in I don't want to have to wait two years. It's going to take development and it's going to take hard work. I know I can make the business move and be a top five, top 10 or top 15 draft pick if I just had a solid year in college and left. I love the game too much to chase after the money. I know your heath is not secure, but I love the game. Your heath is never secure. You could get hurt anytime. I just want to develop and be the best player I can be. When I'm ready, I'm ready

Brown is almost certainly a "one and done" for the NBA; and he does not fit all that well into JB's system. Is it really worth it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT